Get ready to visit .....Persian Girls!!...Welcome!

God is Ahuramazda who created this earth, who created happiness for man, who made Darius king, the one king of many kings, the one commander of many commanders, I am Darius the great king, the king of kings, the king of countries, having many kinds of human beings, the king in this great earth far and wide,the son of Hystaspes, an achaemenian.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I was chatting with this very good friend of mine from England, that he sent me this nice picture..It really did make me say WOW!!!!! so without wasting the time, I just decided to share that with you all..hope you enjoy seeing it as I did..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

I love your blog Persian Girl -:)

Pls if you may, put more and more about Persian Culture.

Bye

10/8/06 10:48 PM  
Blogger Persian girls said...

Dear Friend
we are so happy that you took time and visited our weblog...we definetely will put more things about persian culture,this is exactly why we made this blog..and It's our honor that you like reading our articles..
keep reading buddy

14/8/06 4:01 AM  
Blogger S. Susan Marandi said...

Wow, what a nice picture! I loved it. Where did he get that shirt? I'd like to buy a few! :-)

17/8/06 6:38 AM  
Blogger Persian girls said...

yeah I just loved it too..I don't know excatly but one of his friends gave it to him..
happy that you liked it..

21/8/06 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home