Get ready to visit .....Persian Girls!!...Welcome!

God is Ahuramazda who created this earth, who created happiness for man, who made Darius king, the one king of many kings, the one commander of many commanders, I am Darius the great king, the king of kings, the king of countries, having many kinds of human beings, the king in this great earth far and wide,the son of Hystaspes, an achaemenian.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

“Whatever is, is right.” Longman Lexicon of Contemporary English by Tom McArthur page 1 A1 verbs

Whatever is, is right and Iran is, so it has the right to have whatever leads IT to a better world. I know that sentence of Lexicon is a kind of philosophical one and absolutely has deeper meanings but it can have that simple one too. And I believe that Iranians are deserve to have technology and other things such as nuclear power for scientific application.
Nuclear power is one of the greatest physical powers in our world which is twisted entirely with politics and science. Today every body knows these two elements are also originators of our new world and life. So I admit I can't talk and judge about it precisely…I can just tell undoubtedly we deserve whatever causes development and happiness for our country.
Professor Qahremany (my simple prose course’s professor) believes being neutral is completely wrong… maybe she is right… but I’m not neutral. What can I say about sth that I don’t know except my feeling, as I did!...politics is the last thing in the world that I would be interested in….in general I hate politics at all…. Maybe I’m wrong…. But it’s me and the way I’ve chosen to live… living in peace without any storm…. As a person who‘s chosen English literature and loves literatures I think it’s normal. And if you think I should change my attitude… I tell sorry cause it rarely happens. But….but ….one thing is clear! If I had to support any political stream for any reason, I would choose one which keeps my country’s benefit….
About science part, I love science and I believe in it. Any time I find free time I try to study and learn about new things in science which have built this new life style or even the old one. Anyways, I don't have lots of knowledge about nuclear physical science… all I know is a simple physical theory and vague image of its huge power…. Everybody agrees what happened in Hiroshima was shameful….and also many people have a general view of capacity of nuclear power in scientific researches…so who can claim Persian scientists and researchers don’t need it.
At the end, it seems many things which man is made, at least at the beginning, causes to pollute his environment. I make you sure like other nations; Iranians are aware that nuclear pollution is the most dangerous one. So with using development countries’ experiences in this field, we would be able to maintain it.
Be in agreement or disagreement with this article… We will be glad to see your comments,but still, this blog is not a political one. Persian girls wrote it to show which direction they think and also as their assignment for dear professor Marandi.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour

il est très bon et je l'ai vraiment apprécié et j'espère voir plus en français dans votre weblog.

Les meilleurs souvenirs,

hosein

6/4/06 12:44 AM  
Blogger Persian girls said...

thanks for your comment
howver we prefer you also put it in english for others.

merci le ami et etudiant de mehrnaz!

7/4/06 1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think nuclear power is really essential for each country,and i totally agree that being mixed with politics is something that cause us sometimes think like: we better don't have it or....

but in a world that science is growing every second,we can't just ignor it...

now what can we do??...I think we better pray people use it in a good way,for not making another hiroshima diaster..

7/4/06 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dear Mehrnaz

I saw a sentence which is : "Professor Qahremany (my simple prose course’s professor) believes being neutral is completely wrong… maybe she is right… but I’m not neutral" and I wanted to ask you please talk more about Professor Qahremany.

Best regards,
Hossein
-----------------------------------
Hallo liebes Mehrnaz

sah ich einen Satz, der ist: "Professor Qahremany (Professor meines einfachen Prosakurses) glaubt, seiend Null... möglicherweise sie hat Recht... vollständig falsch ist, aber ich nicht" Null bin und ich fragen wollte Sie, bitte mehr über Professor Qahremany daß sprechen Sie.

Bester Respekt,
Hossein
-----------------------------------
Bonjour cher Mehrnaz
j'ai vu une phrase qui est: "professeur Qahremany (le professeur de mon cours simple de prose) croit étant neutre a complètement tort... peut-être elle a raison... mais je ne suis pas neutre" et j'ai voulu vous demander que parlez svp davantage au sujet de professeur Qahremany.

Les meilleurs souvenirs,
Hossein

8/4/06 8:58 PM  
Blogger Persian girls said...

Dear friend

as we mentioned here,we don't wanna talk about politics,and for some other reasons that i wish i could mail you,we must delete your comment..
if you wanna know why,mail to:
w_forever_love@yahoo.com
thanks bud..

9/4/06 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home