Get ready to visit .....Persian Girls!!...Welcome!

God is Ahuramazda who created this earth, who created happiness for man, who made Darius king, the one king of many kings, the one commander of many commanders, I am Darius the great king, the king of kings, the king of countries, having many kinds of human beings, the king in this great earth far and wide,the son of Hystaspes, an achaemenian.

Monday, March 20, 2006

mehrnaz
It's not the first time I wanna talk about an experience,something that has made me feel different inside,but still feels like words are hiding themselves somewhere that I can't find...I just remember the first time we heard about this project,that was like :no way!!!! she must be kidding...But that was one of the sweetest truths I've ever heard..Having a weblog on our own,and talking about the treasure everyone is forgetting,and sharing that with the world,wow that was just incredible!!!!
I have some great friends around,and they all helped me to know this treasure more,even those that have never come here.so this weblog,these words,and pictures,they have something more behind, they have "WE",an unbelievable company,they have Mrs. Marrandi first of all,then mahya with her wonderful Ideas,with her bright mind,Daniel with a generous heart,that makes us feel that there are still people who really care,and in the end all those who will come(came)and write(wrote) their beautiful comments for us,and will read(read)our articles....

This is the place I can share my heart with all those who will come and open their hearts for me...
This is my petit world!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS
A LITTLE STAR IN A SKY WHICH IS YOU...MEHRNAZ








mahya
Dreams seem so far,but who knows how far they are!!!!!
before starting this course I had no idea that I can create my own page on net and share my ideas with others. of course I intended to take some courses in flash one day and who knew when this day would arrive!!!anyways, I was surprised at the begining of my essay writing course. my Professor Dr.marandi came and told us that we were going to learn how to create weblog for sharing our essays... how wonderful that was...me and mehrnaz were flying without wings!!that evening I went home and created this weblog. choosing a suitable name was really difficult and as usual the simplest one is the best one...I finally chose " Persian Girls" with doubt. The following day I met Mehrnaz and told her what I did. She did agree...and then we started to plan for it.What big ideas we had!! we just talked and talked...and nothing was done. after a week finally we put a message on our weblog about our intention and goals and the next day we found a picture of a beautiful persian girl.You've definetely seen that...we found out we should spend more time on our weblog. So sundays and wensdays we stayed at university and worked on it. What beautiful time we had! useful, joyful and great!... after all we are going to keep on...it's really interesting...I suggest you to experience it if you haven't.at the end I want to thank our professor Dr. Marandi that with great patiance answers our questions, solves our problems and above all opened this path to us...


For Life style CLICK HERE

5 Comments:

Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

huh?

20/3/06 1:20 PM  
Blogger Persian girls said...

huh?!!!!
what do you mean?
is there sth really hard to underestand here?if so,ask,and I'll explain...
thanks buddy
mehrnaz

21/3/06 8:14 AM  
Blogger Bee said...

Looking forward to reading about your world and culture!

21/3/06 9:27 AM  
Blogger Persian girls said...

dear ma'am
this is so surprising to see people excited about our culture and world.
we'll try our best to present it to you,and be sure this is much more exciting than you expect!!!!
persian girls

21/3/06 11:53 AM  
Blogger S. Susan Marandi said...

I'm so glad to see that you are enjoying blogging so much. I hope you will continue to work on your beautiful blog! :-)

17/8/06 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home